Taylor & Francis Group is seeking an HR Business Partner in Boca Raton, Florida to join our global HR team. Our strategy is to drive growth by enabling our people to realize their full potential. The HRBP will report to the Director of HR Operations for the US and will partner with areas of our business playing a role in strategic HR matters.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to fully understand their business drivers and people requirements ensuring excellence to help the business reach its goals
- Building employees and managers to understand and commit to HR strategy, policies and processes
- Working closely with colleagues across the HR team, both internationally and domestically, to consistently provide US orientated input into global HR projects
- Communicating and building commitment to T&F performance management to support the HR strategy of global high performance in employees
- Collaborating with the Global Learning & Development Team to support the delivery of the Talent & Learning strategy
- Working with the Director of HR Operations to provide support for ad hoc HR projects as necessary
- Team with the Employee Relations/Operations Manager and HR Advisor to remain updated on employee relation cases, policies, processes and well-being initiatives and provide support where needed
- Participate in recruitment activities for key roles in the Boca Raton office
- Miscellaneous tasks involving operational HR functions
- Administrative duties as required
Requirements & Qualifications
- Domestic and international travel to T&F offices may be required
- Minimum of 5+ years of HR experience; 3 years as an HR Business Partner or Generalist including proven deliverables associated with talent management, change management and employee engagement
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Ability to build relationships with employees ranging from entry to senior level
- Experience influencing decision makers
- Previous experience working within commercial business to drive HR policy and procedure
- Prior experience working in a global company is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to organizational and time management
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills and ability to make business savvy recommendations
Benefits and Salary
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits, retirement, and paid time off plans
- Competitive rewards package including base salary and short-term incentive
- Performance bonus of up to 10%
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group operates globally and produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realize their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Taylor & Francis is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.