We are looking for a customer-focused eBooks and Online Sales Support Coordinator to join our friendly team, working with colleagues from Taylor & Francis’ Australasia office in Melbourne.
The position supports the Online Resources Sales Manager, ANZ (Books) to achieve local and global sales targets and objectives.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills and provide a high standard of customer service to work effectively on after sales care tasks, reporting, and customer correspondence.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing administrative support to the Online Resources Sales Manager
• Handling customer service inquiries and troubleshoot customer service problems
• Generating reports that assist in sales analysis and account management processes
• Updating customer databases
• Supporting the Online Resources Sales Manager by working with internal databases to provide reporting and information on an as needed basis
• Providing customer quotations when necessary
• Liaising with Head Office in the UK for the completion of tasks
Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Degree level or equivalent professional experience
• Minimum 1 year of customer service experience or administrative experience
• Proficiency with Word, Power Point and Excel required
• Experience with CRM software desirable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a high level of accuracy
• Strong numerical skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Strong time-management skills and record keeping experience & knowledge
• Ability to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple tasks
This role is based in Melbourne, and applicants must have the right to work and live in Australia.
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group operates globally and produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.