Taylor & Francis Group, a leading international academic publishing company currently have an exciting opportunity for Editorial Assistants to join the company. We are seeking for 8 highly-motivated and enthusiastic Editorial Assistants to join our growing team in India. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain a thorough introduction to publishing in a varied and demanding role that works across a range of subjects and will provide experience of research markets.
- Supporting the editor(s) or publisher(s) they report to in achieving the agreed revenue and profitability targets for their list(s)
- Managing and delivering the agreed handover targets for the list/editor
- Liaising with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Dealing with telephone calls, correspondence and routine enquiries
- Supporting colleagues within own department
What we are looking for:
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative when necessary
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail and able to keep accurate records and communicate information
- Highly organised, with strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Team player with a flexible approach
- Quick to adapt and learn
- Must have high computer literacy, proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly excel, familiar with online technologies
- A willingness to learn about academic publishing
This position is based in our office in Delhi, India
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.