Customer Success Specialist, Informa Tech | Austin, TX
Informa Tech’s research division is expanding its Customer Success team as a result of the recent combination of the Ovum and IHS Markit Technology business units. We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist, to support our Customer Success efforts in the Americas region. The role of the Customer Success Specialist is to be the voice of the customer, escalate problems promptly and effectively, and proactively help our customers get the best out of their subscription. This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Success Specialist looking to employ your support and customer services experience in a B2B environment where you can gain a breadth of experiences and develop your skills within a dynamic and challenging environment.
In this role you will:
- Primary source for triaging incoming calls and emails into the Service queue in Salesforce
- Ensure that all activities with clients are logged and managed in Salesforce
- Participate in business improvement initiatives and client escalations as appropriate
- Provide timely communication to your manager on any client, process or product related issues
- As the voice of product end users, capture and represent their business requirements and feedback to internal stakeholders
What you will need to succeed:
- A self-starter with a focus on meeting and exceeding client's needs
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner written and verbally
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Confident, outgoing, engaging
- Self-critical and receptive to advice and constructive criticism
- Presentation Skills
- Experience of operating Salesforce.com
- Demonstrable experience in B2B Client Relationship Management, with a proven track record
- Previous line management responsibilities
- Telecoms, Media & Technology industry knowledge
- Experience trouble shooting technical issues with web accessible database products
- Internet and technology savvy
- Fluency in a second language will be advantageous
Informa helps the world work better. We enable people and organizations to grow by connecting them with valuable information, ideas and opportunities. We do this through specialist publications, events, training and market intelligence.
Informa Tech is the market-leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the Technology community.
We’re a global business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in 60 markets. Our purpose is to help drive the future by inspiring the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world. We do this by informing, educating and connecting the community through our market-leading research, media, training and event brands. Every year, we welcome 2.700+ subscribers to our research, more than 3.8 million unique visitors a month to our digital communities, 42.700+ students to our training programs and 200.000 delegates to our events.
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days and 9 company holidays
- Time off to volunteer
- Paid parental leave