Key Performance Indicators
- Assisting Senior Management Team with requests.
- To insure getting the proper events & office licenses & permissions in a timely manner.
- Ensuring office emergencies and maintenance requests are responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Supervision of the reception.
- Maintaining administrative records for all official company documentation.
- Maintaining records and compiling information for reporting purposes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the preparation of meeting rooms, refreshments for meetings and events as requested by the Senior Management team.
- Monitor all the office supplies ensuring adequate stock levels are maintained;
- Support and supervise the Receptionist and Office Assistants ensuring continuous cover during office hours and that all visitors and callers to the company are dealt with professionally
- Take ownership for the business and suggest improvements.
Administration & Document Control
- Working and managing SECB and Etimad portal.
- Support the business in drafting letters in Arabic & English languages.
- Manage, maintain and update the administration filing system;
- Compile and track information for reporting purposes
- Provide administrative support as and when required for one off short term projects as dictated by senior management (e.g. annual events) liaising with relevant parties as required;
- Coordinate travel arrangements including the processing of visas where required, as requested by senior management.
- Assist with diary management for meetings and travel of senior management
- Administration of the company medical & benefits scheme
- Administration & tracking of employee residency visas and work permits.
Compliance & Business Continuity
- Coordinate, track and maintain official company documentation (e.g. POA, Trace License, PO Boxes etc.) and ensure compliance with local requirements at all times.
- Administration and compliance for RICEC
- Support office wide initiatives such as Sustainability, Walk the World etc.
- Continually update knowledge and skills through professional development activities.
- Perform any other duties commensurate with this role.
Minimum Education Level:
- High school/college diploma
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Saudi National
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in administration “preferably with an international company”.
- Ability to perform basic clerical work involving judgement, accuracy and speed with minimal supervision
- Speaks and writes clearly and fluently in English and Arabic to both individuals and groups
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook
- Able to prioritise work tasks, deadlines and use scheduling tools
- Interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Self motivated.