About Informa Markets
In every market and industry, business opportunity and success come from attracting and engaging with customers, generating leads, showcasing products and researching and discovering the latest solutions.
Informa Markets creates platforms for specialist markets to connect, trade, innovate and grow.
We operate over 500 major, branded exhibitions where buyers and sellers working in a specialist market can meet face to face, see and show products, conduct business and build relationships. We also provide a range of online solutions based on data and expert content that connect and engage businesses year-round.
Food and Pharmaceutical are incredibly exciting market segments, with phenomenal long-term growth forecasts. The Digital Sales Account Manager is a trusted business partner to our valued global Food and Pharma Markets – helping them to achieve their strategic Marketing and Commercial outcomes.
- Partner with internal teams to achieve shared goals (i.e. Exhibition Sales & Key Account team; Ad Operation team; Digital Marketing team; Brand team)
- Creating strategic partnership with the exhibition sales team to develop digital opportunities for our exhibitors
- Master and maintain knowledge of client's business, competition, and latest industry news and trends. Proactively find new ways to build the client’s businesses and to grow accounts
- Utilize Solution Selling / Value Based Selling to partner with customers to map solutions to need, jointly define success, provide value-add insights and interpretation of results, and provide consultation on how to utilize campaign outcomes
- Adoption of Sales Excellence pipeline process through use of Salesforce (CRM system)
- Supporting successful execution of digital products and projects to ensure customer success and develop long term customer relationships.
- Previous experience in B2B media sales, marketing agency sales, or digital/online product sales, with a history of achieving quota. Food and Pharmaceutical industry experience a huge plus.
- Familiarity with digital business models and online marketing trends
- Full scope of Business Development and Sales Skill Excellence across a variety of tasks – i.e. cold calling, networking, pipeline development, needs analysis, objection handling, value proposition development, presentation & public speaking, cost benefit analysis, proposals, negotiation, strategic account management
- Coaching and mentoring ability desired
- SalesForce or like CRM tool
- International experience and advanced English abilities required
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country which they are applying to.