This role will be to act as the central co-ordinator for the Routes and ASM teams and has been designed to act as the office hub, to improve customer engagement and transaction management efficiency. Additionally this role will be to find and implement improvements across the portfolio in terms of process, cost savings, meeting management, customer care, etc.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Directors’ Support
- Diary management and travel planning support
- To fully understand the business calendar, reporting structures and meetings structures and to implement and operate the appropriate administration
- Organising management meetings and recording of minutes
- Manage SLT communications across the Manchester office including members of the wider teams (Aviation Week Network/Informa) when appropriate
- Support Directors through advising on and driving process improvements
- Assist in Business Development/M&A activity – researching, analysis, coordination & support (where appropriate)
- Carrying out ad-hoc projects & research
- To provide pre event and onsite event support for the Brand Team where necessary and appropriate
- To devise local employee guidelines and policies in conjunction with business directors and ensure the wider team including any new starters know what is expected from them
ASM North America Consulting Support
- Manage all invoice processing on SalesForce, across all contracts liaising with the US Finance Team.
- Point of contact for finance team re. ASM NA invoices
- Organise ASM NA contracts and save electronically and manually
- Maintain ASM NA cost tracker
- Provide Event Support for TakeOff North America event which takes place annually in October, host and venue liaison, contracts, arrange team meetings and take minutes, manage budget, raise POs, write exhibitor manual and ops itinerary, liaison with AV, collate sponsorship items/costs, liaise with Travel Dept. re. team travel, oversee operations on-site, arrange future host meetings.
- Oversee the coordination of ASM training programmes both in the US, in particular venue sourcing and logistics, management of the order processing & training event registration business support function based in the Manchester office. Supported by the Portfolio Support Assistant.
- Assist in the contract tender submission production processes, in particular the updating and collation of necessary legal supporting documents, company profiles, biographies and CV’s. Liaison with financial teams with regard to the provision of reimbursable bond payments, coordination of document shipping and delivery mechanisms.
- Coordination and scheduling of airline insight calls for various ASM consulting projects.
- Register for external events, organise client dinners
General Administration / HR Support
- Secondary point of contact at Manchester office for general queries from Head Office and other Informa offices, dealing with and fielding enquiries and connecting the right people especially in relation to HR, L&D and Facilities / Sustainability.
- Point of contact for Management Mobility initiative, drive senior management meetings, collate and maintain candidate applications and liaise with HR and communications team.
Organisation of Special Events
- Organisation of local Town Hall (On the Floor) events in coordination
- Organisation of local team building and company initiative programme events, with support from Staff Committee where appropriate.
- A professional, flexible, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work (some out of office hours working may be required; some travelling may also be required);
- Industrious and resourceful with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with a minimum amount of supervision;
- Accurate, numerate and articulate with excellent attention to detail;
- Be able to communicate at all levels and form professional relationships with internal and external contacts, suppliers and customers;
- Highly organised, efficient and adaptable;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy, confidentiality is key.
Other Preferred Attributes
- Experience with database tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office