Sales Support Coordinator | Health & Nutrition | Boulder, CO
What we’re looking for:
Informa’s New Hope Network team is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to work in our Boulder, CO office. Enjoy a dog friendly office, onsite fitness center, and experience collaborating with an innovative group of employees! Must have a “can-do” attitude and an open-minded approach to projects and ideas.
Goal of position is managing the processing of sales for all in-person events, Natural Products Expo West and East as well as some conferences. This position also fulfills other project requests from the Sales and Show Managers.
Duties will include but are not limited to sales and sponsorship contract management, reporting, data entry, re-sign process management, and sales and customer service phone back up.
You are accountable for:
- Processing, data entering and data checking of contracts in the a2z and Salesforce databases. Fully manage sales admin function for Expo West
- Reconciling marketing and booths for shows between Salesforce and a2z data.
- Responsible for weekly upgrade offers to clients for shows listed above using booth move form. Includes qualifying requests, checking for standard holds, processing responses, submitting change orders, updating Salesforce with notes, maintaining booth inventory in a prompt manner so the sales team inventory back to sell as soon as possible.
- Processing address, company info and contact info changes by executing change orders and updating appropriate databases. Maintain company numbers in a2z database so records will match.
- Build ad hoc reports for sales team members upon request.
- Proof contracts and promotional material as required.
- Sales prospecting as required.
- Support team and management as required.
- Group admin, research and projects as required.
- Travel as requested to conferences, clients, vendors, Tradeshows, etc.
- Provide consistent, timely reporting of projects and meet identified deadlines.
- Use identified software and tools for record keeping and event management
- Responsible for following procedures, timelines & deadlines for projects as indicated.
- Assist in promoting all NHN products (in-print, in-person, & online) and providing these leads to appropriate divisions.
- Participate in applicable meetings. If not in attendance, accountable for learning about meeting discussions.
- Encourage a positive attitude at work and a “can-do” attitude.
- Consistently interact with clients with the utmost professionalism and respect at all times.
What you bring to the team:
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Superior communications skills, oral and written.
- Ability to prioritize, organize multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel – minimum twice per year to tradeshows.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Deadline driven
- High school diploma or equivalent training required.
- 1-2 years’ sales support, administrative support and/or customer service experience required.
- College degree or equivalent training and experience preferred
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
- Dog Friendly Office!
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com