Marketing Database Manager | Aviation Week | Overland Park, KS
Aviation Week Network is the premier organizer of aviation and aerospace conferences, exhibitions, awards ceremonies, symposiums, and roundtables around the world.
What we're looking for:
We are seeking candidates for a database marketing manager. This highly motivated individual will be responsible for audience segmentation and campaign execution to drive leads and customer engagement in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Successful candidates will have a passion for learning and basic understanding of audience targeting, marketing automation systems and tactics.
You are accountable for:
- Create and execute marketing framework to build prospect database and generate qualified leads for product purchases, event registration and marketing services proposals
- Partner with sales and marketing teammates in identifying and targeting prospects for marketing services proposals and other lead generation campaigns
- Produce quarterly demo profiles for digital audiences, plus ad hoc campaign reporting for lead generation projects
- Manage categorization and coding of general prospect database to help improve targeting and lead conversion for sales and marketing projects
- Conduct quarterly analysis of audience behavior and conversion metrics with goal of identifying key audience trends and recommendations
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline
- 3+ years' experience with audience targeting and segmentation
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Access or equivalent software
- Day-to-day experience with marketing automation systems like Eloqua or Marketo a plus.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines and budget constraints with a results-driven mindset
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-style organization, and communicate with all technical partners and key stakeholders, as well as marketing teammates.
- Passionate about customer data and analytics
- Knowledge of aviation and/or manufacturing/supply chain industries a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!