Client Services Specialist (Contract) | Event Operations | Boulder, CO
What we’re looking for:
Informa’s Global Exhibition Customer Success Team is seeking a Client Services Specialist to work in our Boulder location. Enjoy a dog friendly office with an onsite fitness center, full kitchen that includes a professional stove, 3 cruiser bikes to take out on your break and a collaborative group of coworkers!
Goal of position is to proactively assist attendees, exhibitors, and staff for all events both in the office and onsite. Assistance includes effective communication and review of registration, exhibitor service kit (set up and exhibitor training), booth rules and enforcement, and general show information. Also responsible for identifying and developing new programs and methods to better communicate information to customers.
You are accountable for:
- Assist with all customer service requests via inbound and outbound phone calls, returning emails, voicemails within 24 hours of receipt, assisting marketing with response to social media posts, and answering online chat as presented.
- Provide consistent, timely reporting of projects and meet identified deadlines.
- Create, manage, and understand Exhibitor Service Kits for assigned events and be able to assist exhibitors with all included services, vendors, and regulations.
- Be primary point of contact for multiple assigned events, along with supporting team with other events and tasks.
- Complete or create registrations using a variety of online registration tools.
- Review and improve client facing products, i.e. apps, marketing, surveys etc.
- Identify and provide proactive customer service to all customers, both internal and external.
- Use identified software and tools for record keeping and event management.
- Assist in researching and implementing new ideas and processes to assist clients.
- Regularly review event websites to ensure accuracy and usability for everyone.
- Work with vendors to ensure that all customer needs are managed to expectations
- Partner with other teams, both internal and external, to identify new ways to support our exhibitors and events.
- Travel as requested to conferences, clients, vendors, tradeshows, etc.
- Act as Floor Manager onsite for assigned events, as requested.
- Travel as needed
What you bring to the team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience (office environment preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of event coordination or working with exhibitors
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required
- Project Management experience desired
What we offer:
- Employee Discount Program
- Dog Friendly Office!
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com