- Identify and monitor your personal Portfolio’s total USD value.
- Create Account Plans for all existing and targeted potential accounts with a view to increasing spend over a 12-month period, and thereby growing your overall Portfolio.
- Achieve and exceed Portfolio growth targets and related KPIs
- Action all qualified inbound enquiries/leads within 24 hours of assigned task
- Accurately update Salesforce, backend and any other required reporting, e.g. revenue summaries, daily trip summaries (e.g. meeting notes per day), advertising bookings etc.
- Create awareness and demonstrate the benefits and capabilities of CAPA to potential customers and become a champion for the sales team in the UK/Europe
Develop and Maintain Industry Knowledge:
- Stay abreast of industry developments, competitors, and trends by monitoring industry news alerts, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, the CAPA website, liaise with the industry champions, and corporate websites.
- Attend relevant industry events where required and sales opportunities exist
- Updating competitor reports and cheat sheets
- Be a liaison between CAPA, AWN and ASM/Routes teams in the UK and Europe
- Additional companies and contacts on our database
- Competitor reports up to date
- Team are aware of areas/trends in order to improve on customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure cross-department communication between CAPA, AWN and ASM/Routes teams
- Frequent updates and calls with the team in AU
Education / Qualifications / Memberships:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Minimum 3-4 years sales experience
- Worked with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- High performance sales experience, ideally in information services and the aviation industry preferred
- Previous team and people experience preferred
- Performs well (accuracy and time management)
- Aviation-related industry experience strongly beneficial
- Global travel/aviation industry background and awareness
- Someone who enjoys the whole process of sales – finding opportunities, negotiating, gaining agreement and celebrating success
- An energetic, positive people manager with excellent relationship skills.
- Demonstrable and strong sales performance track record
- Understanding of the sales process and how to relate it to different customers and situations
- Understanding of technical concepts and how to relate them to different customers in different situation
- Ability to work autonomously and integrate with other departments
- Excellent relationship and people management skills
- Highly numerate
- High attention to detail
- Work well with others, towards achieving team goals
- Identify key performance indicators
- Highly results orientated
- Strong analytical skills to focus sales efforts on the appropriate channels and customers to maximise sales revenue with available resources.