Office Assistant & Awards Program Assistant (Contract) | Health & Nutrition | Boulder, CO
What we’re looking for:
The NEXTY Awards are a twice-annual award program and the premiere recognition of excellence in the natural products industry, awarding the brands and products that representing innovation, inspiration and integrity. New Hope Network is seeking a part-time, temporary office assistant to be responsible for the receiving, sorting and storage of natural product samples, as well as customer service and data capture as it relates to the NEXTY Awards.
You are accountable for:
- Receive 500+ NEXTY Award product samples; open boxes, sort and properly store food, beverage and other natural product samples
- Log products and data into database
- Display professionalism in all communication with brands and employees
- Deploy NEXTY emails related to receiving product, checking in product, following up after nomination form is completed, and other communication as needed
- Help organize two-tier awards judging process, including sorting, movement, preparation, and clean-up of products
- Maintain lists of nominees, finalists and winners
- Plan and fill product showcases onsite at Natural Products Expo West 2020 in Anaheim (March 4-7)
- Help organize awards distribution on site
- Other NEXTY Award-related duties as needed
What you bring to the team:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to take direction
What we offer:
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Dog Friendly Office!
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.