The Business Transformation Analyst will support the CTRO on multiple projects and key initatives thoughout the Informa Division and act as his lead on high priority projects. The Business Transformation Analyst would act as a researcher and analyst on key areas within the CTRO’s remit and create impactful presentations and papers within these areas.
- Attend transformation meetings with the CTRO to ensure key action points are communicated to the correct action owners, with regular follow ups.
- Act as researcher and analyst when gathering data on markets, projects and business insights for the CTRO
- Lead Program Management on highly prioritized project as directed by the CTRO.
- Assist with strategic planning and implementation of tasks required for the efficient integration of business(es)
- Create presentations and papers for the CTRO
- Strong stakeholder management: the ability to relate to people at all levels of the organisation
- Support the CTRO’s internal communications agenda through the preparation of materials that will require strong command of internal media platforms, Microsoft Office Suite and other modern communication tools.
- Supporting note taking and minutes to key stakeholders with follow up actions such as “meet and greets, strategy meetings Webinars, etc
Skills and Qualities needed for the role
- High EQ with the ability to work collaboratively and bring people together towards common goal using strong personal influencing skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to be analytical and take accountability for high level, strategic projects
- a proven ability to get things done.
- Intellectual curiosity, with developed research skills to track down and understand information and data
- Working knowledge of Informa and Informa Markets would be desirable
Qualities needed for culture fit
- A total commitment to the role – given the global nature of our business you need to be available to support with any situation as it arises.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of with they are applying to.