Increasingly B2B buyers are doing business online. Advance Group, Informa Markets, helps them to find the right supplier and make informed purchasing decisions. To enable this, we run a global portfolio of online media, marketing services, directories, data & intelligence products, spread across a broad range of industries and regions. We are part of Informa Markets, a world-leading B2B event organiser and information company.
To strengthen the global Advance leadership team, we are in search of a VP to lead the Health & Nutrition (H&N) Portfolio based in London or Amsterdam. This role reports into the SVP of Advance, Informa Markets.
- Integrally drive portfolio of digital solutions for a family of brands within the H&N portfolio.
- P&L accountability and heavily involved with budgeting & forecasting.
- Responsible for commercial results and delivery on growth targets.
- Manage global teams of product, sales and marketing professionals.
- FTE. Develop existing talent and recruit new into the organization.
- Develop and manage portfolio product- and commercial strategy.
- Responsible for managing internal and external stakeholders as well as aligning agendas and priorities across Informa Global Exhibitions and other divisions.
- Market facing leader. Willing to travel to customers and/or events to represent Advance and the broader company. Able to comprehend underlying market dynamics and adjust product / business strategy accordingly.
- Digital expert / thought leader. Able to promote and educate fellow business leaders on digital developments and translate to what it might mean for their business.
- Identify potential partners and work on M&A activities / projects.
Qualities needed for the role
- Strong client-facing skills
- Attention to detail
- Vast digital landscape knowledge and experience
- Relationships developed within Health & Nutrition sector
- Great communication skills
- Ability to listen to a problem to solve and understand the strategy to approach responding to the need
- Strategic thinker
- CPG mindset
Qualities needed for culture fit
- Global outlook: Global leader with skills to work and act at a local level
- Team player
- Strong sense of accountability
- Passionate about Health and Wellness
- Extensive experience managing digital information products & services
- In-depth experience working in Health, Pharmaceutical Food Industries
- Broad experience managing international teams
- Experience with P&L management and financial forecasting
- Commercial acumen and track record of delivering revenue growth
- Strong communication skills and experience managing complex matrixed relationships and dependencies
- Experience with behavioural change management including activities associated with awareness training, resistance management and sponsorship roadmap
- Naturally curious and capable of comprehending complex professional markets and workflows
- Willing to travel (30%)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.