Learning & Performance Trainer (EMEA)
The Learning & Performance Trainer (EMEA) reports directly to the Head of Global Learning & Performance. This full-time position will be based in UK and is accountable for the creation, coordination and delivery of learning programmes and performance tools (e.g. SuccessFactors) across the EMEA region of Informa’s Informa Marketss (Informa Markets) Division.
The Informa Markets division has been growing significantly year on year, through a mixture of both organic and non-organic growth, now making it not only the highest performing revenue generating division within Informa, but also the number one exhibition organiser by revenue globally. This rapid growth and commercial investment over a short time has now created the need for a Trainer to underpin the uniformity that Informa Markets is moving towards.
Given Informa Markets is a truly global business, there are many key stakeholders (both existing and new) located in various locations. Key stakeholder management is therefore key to the success of this position. Whilst this role is predominantly EMEA based, there may be a requirement for overseas travel to train in our key regions (Brazil, China, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Mexico, Turkey and USA).
Working within a small team, the role will require the ability to have a hands-on approach in creating and supporting the wider Informa Markets learning plan. This varied role would particularly suit candidates who would relish the opportunity to use their established skills on a range of accountabilities and learning topics. You would enjoy the challenge of designing and delivering impactful solutions that you can be proud of. If you live and breathe learning and performance, this is for you!
To support and enable Informa Market’s EMEA Division through:
- Analysing and identifying key learning requirements across the EMEA region.
- Designing and delivering learning solutions that immediately enable application back in the work environment.
- Continually evaluating the learning to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Supporting the performance process to ensure the necessary knowledge, skills and behaviours are embedded.
- Contributing to effective administration, enabling key reporting down to an individual level.
- Analyse & Develop
- Design & Deliver
- Design and deliver a variety of engaging learning solutions (e.g. Webinars, Classroom) related to match the identified needs (e.g. Sales, Soft or Technical skills etc.).
- Assist with the implementation and communication of the learning programmes.
- Evaluate learning impact
- Maintain administration to ensure learning related tasks are evaluated and reported on.
- Assist Managers across the business with team member reviews and development by providing relevant feedback on any learning undertaken as well as the outcome of any further needs.
- Compliance and statutory training
- Work with colleagues to support co-ordination and delivery to ensure that all statutory Health and Safety and HR modules are completed in accordance with the on-boarding process.
- Ensure your own Continual Professional Development (CPD) is relevant and in place.
• Established set of training design and delivery skills with proven track record of success (Classroom, Webinar, E-Learning, Coaching etc.)
• Ability to create engaging video and/or e-learning content through leading authoring tools (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Captivate, Biteable etc.)
• Strong knowledge of learning and development processes (ADDIE, 70/20/10, CBT etc.)
• Able to create and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
• Enjoys working collaboratively and proactively seeks input and insight from others.
• Motivated and passionate about delivering high quality learning solutions with a drive for continuous improvement.
• Interested and up to date with the latest learning and development thinking.
• Able and willing to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
• Able to demonstrate strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
• Able to work well in a fully flexible office environment.
• Previous training design and delivery experience in a complex matrix working environment.
• Must have proven ability to effectively influence at all levels of the organization
• Must have a strong collaboration mindset to create engagements across multiple levels of stakeholders
• Must be an expert facilitator who has delivered training to all levels within large complex organisations.
• Experience working within an Exhibitions environment would be an advantage.
• Experience managing or working with Apprenticeship schemes would be an advantage.
• Experience in Sales, creating e-learning content, training SAP SuccessFactors and administrating LinkedIn Learning would be an advantage.
• Degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Salesforce Trailhead qualification preferred but not essential
• ATD / CIPD / Relevant Training qualification preferred, but not essential
• Working hours Monday to Friday.
• This list of Roles and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops, it is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.