MARKETING OPTIMIZATION SPECIALIST -- Santa Monica, CA
What we’re looking for:
The Advanced Manufacturing Group is looking for a Marketing Optimization Specialist to help maximize the value of marketing platforms, improving marketing effectiveness and commercial results. The Marketing Optimization Specialist will help build and automate customer journeys, and assist with engagement optimization, best practice testing and implementation of marketing campaigns and processes with the goal of accelerating a cohesive engagement and conversion strategy. The candidate should be a power user of marketing automation and CRM systems, as well as digital analytical tools, such as Adobe Analytics. To succeed in this position, you must be a passionate self-starter, results oriented, creative thinker, analytical, tech savvy and strategic thinker.
You are accountable for:
- Support multi-channel nurturing programs that target all stages of prospect development, from raw inquiries and cold prospects, to engagement, to closed opportunities to increase conversions and revenue.
- Implement lead generation activities. Track campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, and funnel advancement.
- Work with Divisional marketing stakeholders in the performance optimization of digital marketing efforts (PPC, email, website) through A/B testing, personalization, creative, and content management.
- Build multi step campaigns that take into consideration (but not limited to) engagement activity, personas, and buying cycles. Campaigns will be based on strategic designs laid out by marketing stakeholders.
- Support quality, hygiene and governance of data capture methodologies within digital forms in a consistent way in order to add value to marketing segments and initiatives.
- Create and maintain metrics reports and analyze marketing data to develop insights, measure ROI and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Produce standard and adhoc reporting. Communicate results to stakeholders. Monitor results against industry best practices. Integrate learnings to ensure continuous learnings and optimization.
- Coordinate with Divisional Marketing Teams to accelerate the adoption of best marketing techniques made possible by technology.
What you bring to the team:
- Experience working with marketing automation software such as Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua desired.
- Experience with B2B marketing strategy, especially in a complex buying cycle.
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style.
- Results-oriented with a take charge, self-starter attitude.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests.
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!