MARKETING OPTIMIZATION MANAGER -- Santa Monica, CA
The Marketing Optimization Manager will help build new capabilities in the areas of integrated B2B marketing and lead management with Eloqua/Salesforce CRM. This person will also drive development and adoption of customer journeys, marketing campaigns and processes within the marketing automation system and will be a key resource to execute elevated and integrated campaigns within the Advanced Manufacturing business. Working closely with the event marketing teams and editorial teams, the Marketing Optimization Manager help define new processes and identify opportunities for campaign optimization and process improvements.
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will have proven experience designing, implementing, and tracking campaigns that score, nurture and report on leads and engage prospects in a complex B2B buying cycle. To succeed in this position, you must be a passionate self-starter, results oriented, creative thinker, analytical, tech savvy and strategic thinker.
You are accountable for:
- Drive the strategic effort to optimize lead generation by integrating automation systems through Eloqua, Salesforce.com, websites, and our digital marketing platforms.
- Create and maintain metrics reports and analyze marketing data to develop insights, measure ROI and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Define, implement, maintain and document marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality and hygiene, and troubleshooting.
- Understand the data structures with Salesforce.com for data integration; work closely with Salesforce.com administrator to coordinate integration with CRM; work with marketing platform support to troubleshoot issues and provide team support.
- Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Work with key Editorial and Sales stakeholders to understand business needs and then translating them to strategic marketing automation and optimization initiatives using Eloqua.
- Work with media stakeholders to define and track performance against KPIs.
- Providing regular analysis of e-newsletter and media campaign performance, offering insights, and making recommendations to improve e-newsletter and campaign metrics and reader engagement.
- Optimizing e-newsletter performance through A/B testing, personalization, creative, and content management.
- Implement and optimize campaign tracking to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI on new and existing marketing programs.
What you bring to the team:
- 7+ years of Marketing Automation experience
- Past hands-on experience scaling demand generation programs including nurture and other outbound programs
- Experience operating in an integrated campaign environment that includes PPC, SEO, display, and social ad platforms
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau etc.
- Solid business sense balanced with technical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience a plus
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or a related field
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!