Digital Content Designer | Health & Nutrition | Boulder, CO
What we’re looking for:
Informa’s Health & Nutrition Network is seeking a Digital Content Designer to work on New Hope Network and Natural Products INSIDER’s products. Informa H&N is the leading source of news, analysis, data and events for the natural products industry.
The Digital Content Designer is responsible for supporting New Hope Network and Natural Products INSIDER’s growing content marketing business and digital user experience design initiatives. Working with the Content Design Director and design team to brainstorm, design and produce digital experiences tied with Natural Foods Merchandiser, Natural Products INSIDER, Nutrition Business Journal, Natural Products Expo, Esca Bona and other brands. Our content team is award-winning and considered the most-trusted source for natural products news and information.
We want to hire a Digital Designer with strong user interface design, visual storytelling, communication and organizational skills who is adept at working in a fast-pasted environment.
This position would be primarily responsible for creating digital experiences using Ceros an experiential content creation platform that empowers designers to create engaging, interactive, and immersive content experiences without traditional development or code.
You are accountable for:
- User interface design for growing digital content marketing business using Ceros.
- Design digital assets including; digital experiences, landing pages, micro sites, interactive infographics, presentations, social posts, animated video, etc.
- Design print assets including; Guides, infographics, data visualization, etc.
- Produce marketing materials (ad suites and HTML emails)
- Designer for Natural Foods Merchandiser magazine (bi-monthly)
- Occasionally art direct custom product and portrait photoshoots
- Design storyboards for animated video
- Support NewHope.com Content Director with digital experiences, image galleries and digital data visualization
- Performing other tasks as instructed by director of content design
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum three to five years' experience in digital user interface design and storytelling
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in-house creative services
- Extremely proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
- Strong typography and design skills/portfolio
- Basic HTML coding
- Problem solver
- Motion design skills is a plus
- Illustration skills is a plus
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Manage multiple projects at the same time, while under deadline pressures
- Manage projects from start to finish, solve problems and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest/passion in the Natural Products Industry a plus
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
- Dog Friendly Office!
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com