Informa Markets creates global platforms and opportunities for industries, specialist markets and communities to trade, innovate and grow.
As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we deliver over 550 international market-leading events, brands and experiences annually through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
The Junior Sales Analyst role will be part of the newly created Sales Excellence team, part of the Vitafoods brand which consists of Vitafoods Europe, Vitafoods Asia and Vitafoods Insights. The Sales Excellence team is a pivotal new function within Vitafoods which is internal and external facing. The team will aim to deliver world class customer service to internal and external stakeholders while remaining commercial driven and support the sales strategy of the brand. The Sales Excellence team objectives are built around 3 key pillars which are Sales Operations, Sales Opportunities & Client Success.
The Junior Sales Analyst role supports a business unit sales team, who are selling across different regions, multiple events and customers. This newly created role will provide structured sales administration support, Salesforce (CRM), data analysis and reporting. Furthermore, the role will support with the management of data quality, accuracy and consistency for the business unit, whilst also responsible for creating sales campaigns on Salesforce and allocation leads to the sales team.
- Provides administrative support to selected members of the sales team including processing contracts for invoicing, raising co-exhibitor contracts, adding country pavilion exhibitors into Salesforce etc.
- Responsible for inputting sponsorship orders and additional fees into salesforce when required
- Responsible for updating the weekly Exhibitor List and circulating to internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Responsible for creating the weekly sales reports highlighting sqm and revenue achieved towards the targets
- Assists with administrative activities including scheduling meetings, preparing regular forecasting, preparing presentations for budget and strategy meetings
- Works with the regional CRM team to communicate enhancements in Salesforce to the Sales teams
- Provides and track Salesforce training for on boarding new hires and continuing user education
- Serves as Subject Matter Experts (SME) on Salesforce business process for sales teams
- Key liaison point with Customer Service and Event Operations team for customer data and event floor plan queries
- Travel to one or both Vitafoods events to support team on rebooking process and ensure smooth delivery will be required
Ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM or in a sales support role
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Proven financial analytical skills
- Advanced experience working with excel
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills, confident personality, high level of enthusiasm
- Able to multitask, re-assess priorities and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Problem solving attitude
- Customer orientated mindset
- Good time management
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
At Informa we are committed to developing your talent and providing a competative benefits package including volunteer days, onsite gym and yoga, competative pension, enhanced family leave packages and much more.
We invite you to be part of an organization that is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and to being a responsible, sustainable business.