Informa markets are looking for a talented junior-level Content Producer to join our Food Ingredients content team.
Based in our Amsterdam office, this is an opportunity for you to gain experience in researching, programming and producing content for food portfolio events serving a number of markets, both European and international.
You will work closely with the Senior Content Producer to facilitate both pre-show and at-event content at our flagship shows - Fi Europe and Hi Europe- and a number of regional events. You will support the Senior Content Producer by researching programme topics for features such as our Networking Breakfasts and helping to organise the Fi Global Startup Innovation Challenge – a competition for exciting new startups to pitch at Fi Europe and Hi Europe. This will involve reaching out to speakers, startups and judges, helping to ensure the programme topics meet the needs of our various audiences and ensuring delivery of these features at the event goes according to plan.
In addition, you will be helping to produce industry-related content collateral to inform our audiences about our content programmes. Writing skills are important for this part of your role – the ability to conduct interviews and to write copy for infographics and videos is required.
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone with entry-level experience in conference and content production to develop these skills further and gain international experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver content features such as networking breakfasts and startup competitions for European flagship events based on the strategy developed by the Head of Content and Senior Content Producer – helping to research and write programme agendas, acquire speakers and startups and ensure delivery.
- Support the Senior Content Producer by conducting surveys and in-depth phone-based research and analysis of key subject areas for content development.
- Produce content collateral such as interviews or videos for marketing to use in visitor and exhibitor campaigns for flagship and regional shows.
- Create relevant and engaging content types such as videos, infographics for different marketing channels.
- Perform ad hoc activities such as supporting internal events by providing speakers.
- Demonstrated experience in event-related conference research and production
- Excellent command of English
- Well-developed editorial skills
- Hard working and ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Online content skills, including SEO, CMS, article layout, image treatment, video editing, etc a plus
- Familiarity with web content management systems (Wordpress), SEO principles, and digital analytics software a plus
- Willingness to travel to international events as required