Informa’s Fashion Portfolio is the leading producer of world-renowned fashion tradeshows such as MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, FN PLATFORM and CHILDREN'S CLUB. We believe uniting the industry’s best talent and most dynamic shows will translate into stronger shows for buyers and brands and help us achieve our promise to the industry: to bring together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised shows, provide superior customer service, and ultimately present end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
Uniting the most influential fashion retail decision makers and the world’s top fashion brands, UBM Fashion serves the $1 trillion+ global fashion industry through comprehensive marketplaces in New York, Las Vegas and Japan. Our events cover all major fashion categories from men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, accessories, and footwear to manufacturing resources and service providers.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work collaboratively with the Marketing team and cross functional partners to organize and execute engaging, effective marketing campaigns which reflect our customers’ interests, needs and behaviors. With a majority focus on digital marketing channels, the Coordinator ensures each campaign is designed, executed, tracked and measured and incorporates industry best practices. While timely and high-quality work are critical to success in this role, as important is his/her ability to communicate openly, navigate effectively in a matrix organization and work flexibly to achieve our desired business goals and best serve our customers.
Role Accountability and Duties:
- Strategy and Planning:
- Responsible for executing tactical digital marketing efforts in support of the marketing plan for each event/brand/vertical market
- Works with Marketing Director, Creative and Copywriting teams to ensure all campaigns and communications reflect the event value proposition, brand look/feel and customer voice appropriately in each channel
- Campaign execution:
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager and Marketing Optimization team to develop email campaigns to nurture new leads, promote the event, engage with customers throughout the year, drive retention
- Work on website updating content and copy as appropriate with a goal of driving conversions
- Assist with the segmentation process for all events, tracks and reports on performance working with cross functional teams
- Enrich campaigns through use of content such as speakers, association/media partners and experiential marketing activities championed by Brand and Experiential teams
- Responsible for ongoing updates and maintenance of event web sites and internal event systems
- Assist in asset/collateral development such as emails, landing pages, VIP invites, print adverts, direct mail, etc
- Assist with non-digital campaigns and marketing communication projects including print, telemarketing, special events, PR
- Works with marketing and data analytics peers to track, report, optimize campaigns and marketing channel efforts, with goals to drive attendee acquisition, conversions and verification.
- Assist with purchase orders, vendor invoices and maintenance of weekly marketing budget tracker
- Assists with post-event surveys, marketing performance reviews and ad hoc analysis requests as needed
- Additional responsibilities as appropriate.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years marketing experience, including time spent with hands-on digital marketing or marketing automation experience
- Ability to succeed in a in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Self-motivated, high energy and team oriented
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Asana, InMotion, Workfront preferred
- High attention to detail, specifically grammar and a good eye for proofreading
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under deadlines
- Hands-on experience with at least one End-to-End marketing execution or analytics tool, such as Eloqua, Google Analytics, Tableau (or comparable apps)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)