Marketing Campaign Executive – Seatrade Cruise EMEA & APAC
Are you keen to work in a fast-paced industry with a dynamic and highly collaborative team?
This is a truly varied marketing role, with the opportunity to take ownership of several multichannel marketing campaigns. This position offers fantastic opportunities for travel and personal development in an evolving team as part of the leading global events company.
The role will support the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the marketing plans for Seatrade’s cruise events and publications portfolio and would suit a motivated digital marketer with experience across various marketing platforms.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the Marketing Manager to deliver marketing campaigns in line with strategic objectives and targets
- Managing the PPC, SEM and display marketing strategy with external agency
- Developing the SEO and Content Marketing campaigns
- Building and executing automated email marketing campaigns in Eloqua
- Working with the Marketing Manager to maintain and optimise product websites
- Tracking and analysing the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns against agreed engagement and delivery targets, providing regular internal reports
- Identifying methods for generating increased content engagement
- Assisting with the creation and coordination of content, copy, design and printed collateral
- Developing briefs with the creative team for display ads leading on the creation of online assets needed across event and online sites
- Working with the Marketing Manager to identify new trends and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge of building multichannel marketing campaigns
- Previous experience in marketing
- Internally driven, motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to embrace change in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Outstanding attention to detail and flawless copywriting and proofing skills
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Understanding of database management and segmentation techniques
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.