Informa Markets creates global platforms and opportunities for industries, specialist markets and communities to trade, innovate and grow.
As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we deliver over 550 international market-leading events, brands and experiences annually through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Are you a digital marketer with strong working knowledge of SEO, PPC and content marketing?
Perhaps you are a Marketing Assistant/Executive looking for the next step in your marketing career?
If this sounds like you, then this could be the position you’re looking for!
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our marketing team which offers fantastic opportunities for both international travel and personal development as part of the leading global events company Informa PLC.
We are looking for someone to support the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the marketing plans for the Seatrade Cruise EMEA and APAC events and publications portfolio.
Read on for more details about this truly varied marketing role.
- Delivering omni-channel marketing campaigns in line with strategic objectives and targets
- Working with external agencies to develop digital marketing campaigns
- Creating automated email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and optimising event and publishing websites
- Creating and scheduling content on our social media platforms
- Working closely with the brand, sales and operations teams to implement pre-event, onsite and post-event marketing supportAssisting with the creation and coordination of content including blogs, press releases, social media content and other marketing collateral including the creation of clear design briefs with the in-house designer
- Tracking and analysing the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns against agreed engagement and delivery targets, providing regular internal reports
The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge of building omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Internally driven, motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to embrace change in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC and SEM
- Outstanding attention to detail with flawless copywriting and proofing skills
- Experience with reporting tools such as Adobe/ Google Analytics
- Understanding of database management and segmentation techniques
What we can offer:
- Dynamic team environment
- Global travel opportunities
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wide range of employee benefits such as volunteering days, flexible working, enhanced family leave and much more