The Digital Program Manager is a crucial new position supporting the launch, development and growth of a new strategic digital directory platform for the Vitafoods portfolio, to be named Vitafoods Connect. This role will be responsible for the end-to-end success of the site, including capturing/loading data, creating a world-class user experience, driving breakthrough marketing, and supporting sales of promotional marketing opportunities. This new digital directory is part of a strategic initiative for Informa to enhance the user experience of the live exhibitions it hosts and is a critical component for creating a compelling value proposition, as a market leader.
As the Digital Program Manager for this initiative, you will define, promote and manage the processes for capturing and loading data to the platform. While that process may differ from instance to instance, thanks to your attention to detail and relentless pursuit of exceptional results, all contributors to this platform will be amazed at what a great experience it is to participate in this opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to take ownership and work autonomously to achieve exceptional results. They will be an extremely effective communicator, and will have a solid understanding of digital experiences, data capture, customer support, and business process management. They will be flexible and willing to be involved with different aspects of this directory business including customer service, marketing and sales support and data management.
By creating these digital experiences, you will help build a groundbreaking new source of unique insights that will be used to further the growth of our portfolio and strategic vision.
- Assume day to day ownership of the Connect platform for the Vitafoods (VF) business
- Manage the roadmap and issues list for the platform
- Define critical business processes in collaboration with the key stakeholders to manage the platform, including
- Product feature requests
- Site issue reporting
- Client onboarding
- Client support
- Marketing activities
- Sales process coordination
- Sales program implementation and QC checks
- Operational reporting
- Provide comprehensive status reporting on the site regularly
- Help to grow the revenue driven through these sites
- Sales Support: create and distribute resources to support sales of marketing opportunities and sponsorships including media kits, product sheets, post-sale outreach, pricing guidelines and other support collateral; develop curated campaigns to help reach revenue goals for directory platforms; support requests from sales team to provide data and statistics to push sponsorship sales and resigns; support fulfilment of upgrade packages
- Marketing Support: assist with creation of creative marketing copy to promote usage of directory platform by both clients and users; help improve customer understanding of digital product offerings and potential benefits; gather testimonials and real user feedback
- Client Support: respond directly to client and user inquiries and make requested edits to company profiles and product data; track requests to support future development needs
- Lead Generation: Develop and execute sales campaigns for upgrade packages; come up with new strategies to increase platform generated revenue
Qualities needed for the role
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to define and manage complex processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to deal directly with users
- Experience with digital product development, including feature requests, requirements definition, QA processes, and digital product release processes
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation.
- Well organised and good time management.
- Previous experience in the B2B / B2C events industry.