The Digital Business Engagement Manager will support a variety of digital programs for our internal customers: ranging from website strategy development, search strategy and campaign execution, lead gen programs, custom content solutions, and much more. The Digital Business Engagement Manager will work collaboratively with other members of the digital team, as well as other horizontal departments within our division and cross-divisionally as required. The DBEM will closely manage and grow their relationships and support of our internal Portfolio teams.
You are accountable for:
- Manage execution of digital projects including, but not limited to:
- Digital audits and strategy
- Search strategy, recommendations, and implementation (SEO, SEM etc)
- Social media strategy and execution
- Digital strategy development, optimization, maintenance
- Lead gen strategy and program implementation (with Digital Reach team)
- Digital media asset development
- Experience building and maintaining nurture programs
- Work with project management and business development teams to develop proposals for project work including new revenue initiatives, alternative (non-booth) revenue streams, recommendations and execution plan
- Define and execute research as needed to inform work
- Liaise, manage, collaborate, and support other internal teams, contractors and vendors.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
What you bring to the team:
- Agency experience or experience across a variety of categories and products
- Excellent client service and relationship management skills.
- Strong understanding of the digital channel, best practices, trends, and innovations
- Deep knowledge of search marketing, strategy and execution
- Experience working closely with development & creative teams.
- Strong understanding of how the digital channel integrates with and helps drive broader marketing and business success
- Passion to continually absorb, learn, evolve and teach in the fast-changing digital space.
- Highly effective communicator, writer, and presenter.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships