Based in our dynamic and diverse office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, this role manages the events, sponsorship and digital commercial activities for the Informa Markets pharma portfolio.
This is an exciting time for the Pharma portfolio which consists of 10 global Pharma industry events as we continue to diversify and focus on expanding our digital offerings to this ever-growing market.
At Informa we are committed to developing your talent and providing a competitive benefits package including volunteer days, a social and wellness committee, reimbursed commuting costs, flexible working and much more...
What you will be doing:
• P&L ownership of the Pharma Digital products, including accountability for budgeting and forecasting.
• Develop sales strategy, including week by week sales plan per product, with marketing, brand and digital teams.
• Work with central teams to streamline sales process and implement new platforms and processes as needed.
• Test and optimise sales tactics to maintain and grow key accounts as well as drive new business.
• Build strong internal relationships with brand, content, marketing, and digital teams.
• Leverage existing resources and client relationships.
• Work with brand leadership to identify growth opportunities and flag risks.
• Develop digital and lead generation proposals that meet customer objectives and budget.
• Constantly identify high-value segments and customers, whose target audience matches our product.
• Collaboration with marketing to identify needs to grow leads pipeline.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a strong commercial leader who enjoys people, coaching employees and working to create a successful and collaborative team environment. A digital or Pharma background would be ideal, but we are open to industry background.
You will be:
• An articulate verbal and written communicator who can foster strong relationships both internally and externally.
• Solution oriented and customer focused.
• Able to demonstrate leadership skills, with a culture of seeking to understand employees and customers
• Experienced in leading through change and mentoring staff.
• Used to working in an international and matrix organisation.
• Experienced in managing a P&L.
• Able to deliver strong sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
• Skilled in identifying new product and target market prospects to secure high value new business.
• Able to manage sales strategy, process and KPIs.
• Skilled in recruiting, managing and motivating a high performing sales team.
• Analytical in your approach with sound decision making.
• Knowledgeable about Salesforce or similar CRM systems, including lead pipeline, dashboard reporting and opportunity management.
Informa Markets creates global platforms and opportunities for industries, specialist markets and communities to trade, innovate and grow.
As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we deliver over 550 international market-leading events, brands and experiences annually through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.