Informa runs world leading conferences and exhibitions.
We are seeking a talented Deputy Editor to work across SHD Logistics magazine and associated products alongside the Editor. Working from our London office, you will be an enthusiastic B2B content professional, used to producing high quality journalism to meet deadlines and move the industry agenda forward.
The editorial team – part of Informa Market’s Materials Handling Group – delivers SHD Logistics Magazine, shdlogistics.com, the SHD Logistics Conferences, The Logistics Awards, The Logistics Podcast and regular roundtable events.
As well as being responsible for day-today running of the magazine, the deputy editor will be the project lead for The Logistics Awards.
- Developing an editorial calendar that delivers the right content to the right audience
- Writing news, features and project content for SHD Logistics magazine, shdlogistics.com and the weekly enews
- Managing relationships with freelancers and contributors, being the main point of contact for PRs and for features from regular authors
- Attending and reporting from conferences and networking events
- Managing the editorial element of The Logistics Awards
- Contributing news & features to The Logistics Podcast
Qualities needed for the role
- Demonstrated experience in B2B publishing to include online and print journalism
- Strong interviewing, editing, writing, communication and organisational skills
- Adept at achieving results with web content management systems and SEO principles.
- Ability to meet daily deadlines.
- Experience in organising events
- Comfortable facilitating at conferences and round table discussions
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of with they are applying to.