Customer Serivce Rep - Outbound | Event Operations | Duluth, MN
What we’re looking for:
The Informa Markets’ Operations team is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative for its Customer Contract Center Outbound Team in Duluth, MN. Performs retail relation functions for registering qualified buyers to attend the various shows. Services and retains market specific customer base by conducting targeted telemarketing campaigns. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, metric driven environment with tight deadlines, understand customer needs, handle customer objections, gain buyer agreement, and be able to work independently.
You are accountable for:
- Qualify buyers: collects data with integrity and profiles customers by:
- Pre-call planning
- Knowing the product, the customer, the competition and the market
- Fact finding
- Effectively listens to the customer to learn what the customer needs and satisfies those needs.
- Records/enters information from the customer accurately in our systems; uses the internet to properly categorize the database.
- Effectively handles buyer’s objections.
- Closes the sale; takes action to gain the buyer’s agreement and registers the buyer.
- Understands the market segments, environments, price range groups, manufacturers/brands, sourcing, in the business industry specific to the show, to direct the customer to the proper show areas to shop.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
- High school degree or equivalent plus two years direct sales experience or experience in related field.
- Proficient data entry skills with knowledge of computers and using the internet.
- Software including, but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel and other office equipment.
- Sales, interpersonal communication and relationships.
- Accurate abilities in English, grammar and math required.
- Positive and effective customer-service orientation along with problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of correct office protocol and professionalism in a business environment.
- Increased knowledge of trade shows and/or marketing.
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
For more information, please email email@example.com