Customer Service Rep - Inbound | Event Operations | Duluth, MN
What we’re looking for:
The Informa Markets’ Operations team is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative for its Customer Contract Center Inbound Team in Duluth, MN. Answers incoming/outgoing calls and email as it relates to expositions, publications and marketing services. Processes requests for written information, subscriptions, industry directories, books and ticket/conference registration orders as well as responding to general information questions in a professional manner.
You are accountable for:
- Answers incoming phone lines promptly, courteously and correctly; answers questions, researches and resolves problems and provides information in a clear and concise manner.
- Answers inbound customer service email promptly, concisely and correctly using product information and templates provided.
- Takes ticket order and/or event registrations, subscription, directory and book sales over the phone.
- Follows up on customer inquiries and research to assure satisfactory completion.
- Remains current on changes in divisional facts, policies, procedures and product offerings.
- Knows and understands individual product components and customer bases so that individual is well informed and accurate when providing information.
- Places outbound calls to solicit information encourage attendance and/or purchase additional products.
- Qualify buyers by researching and collecting data and updating Salesforce with integrity.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
- High school degree or equivalent plus two years direct sales experience or experience in related field.
- Proficient data entry skills with knowledge of computers and using the internet.
- Software including, but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel and other office equipment.
- Sales, interpersonal communication and relationships.
- Accurate abilities in English, grammar and math required.
- Customer service experience.
- Call center experience.
- Positive and effective customer-service orientation along with problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of correct office protocol and professionalism in a business environment.
- Knowledge of publishing, trade shows and/or marketing industries is preferred.
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com