Content Producer | Health & Nutrition | Phoenix, AZ
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Content Producer is responsible for managing and producing high quality, engaging and sharable web content for the Phoenix-based Informa Markets Health and Nutrition brands including naturalproductsinsider.com.
You are accountable for:
- Establishes, maintains and enforces daily, weekly and monthly digital content production schedules, working closely with other members of the Informa Markets content team.
- Publish, copyedit and digitally optimize content, using a Drupal-based publishing CMS.
- Manage the sharing of content between Informa Markets Health and Nutrition brands.
- Manage content contributors.
- Choose relevant art, related articles, related links, related media and digital calls to action for each new piece of content.
- Managing the production of digital magazines by serving as a liaison between the content, art and marketing services teams to ensure magazines are properly designed and edited for our targeted audiences.
- Serve as managing editor and producer of enewsletters.
- Use traffic tracking data to inform and shape content plans for naturalproductsinsider.com and other content sites.
- Produce 1-2 new pieces of content (gallery, video, news post, etc.) each week for our websites.
- Work with marketing and marketing services teams to help manage social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and related properties as assigned.
- Travel to industry events, as needed.
- Participate in weekly editorial meetings, bringing news and content ideas.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA), preferably in journalism, communications or digital media, or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years digital content publishing experience, preferably in B2B media and/or within the natural products community.
- Editing and writing experience.
- Demonstrated editing and web publishing skills.
- Demonstrated social media experience and skills.
- Experience working in a web publishing CMS.
- Ability to craft keyword-rich headlines, teasers and article copy using AP and internal style.
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com