Informa’s Fashion Portfolio is the leading producer of world-renowned fashion tradeshows such as MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, FN PLATFORM and CHILDREN'S CLUB. We believe uniting the industry’s best talent and most dynamic shows will translate into stronger shows for buyers and brands and help us achieve our promise to the industry: to bring together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised shows, provide superior customer service, and ultimately present end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
Uniting the most influential fashion retail decision makers and the world’s top fashion brands, Informa Fashion serves the $1 trillion+ global fashion industry through comprehensive marketplaces in New York, Las Vegas and Japan. Our events cover all major fashion categories from men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, accessories, and footwear to manufacturing resources and service providers.
What We’re Looking For:
Working within our Events Sales Operations team, the Sales Operations Coordinator will be responsible for leading the charge with projects and processes for this team. This position reports to the Director of Sales Operations, and supports the event sales team, with a focus on communication, top notch service, and sales operations. Responsibilities include project coordination & tracking, database management, general reporting and process documentation.
Role Accountability and Duties:
- Provide Salesforce CRM support in various aspects of the show cycle including contract entry, sales reports, data quality assurance and process documentation.
- Deliver requested reports to key stakeholders and sales teams (i.e. campaign penetration, pipeline reporting etc).
- Support the definition and tracking of key KPIs for Fashion Group.
- Act as a Salesforce champion, supporting the sales reps through the sales process, measuring and reporting on Salesforce usage per the defined sales framework.
- Act as liaison between Sales & CRM/Development team for business requirements gathering, identifying opportunities for improvements within Salesforce. Plays a key role in user acceptance testing for tech rollouts.
- Collaborate with data team to support data hygiene efforts
- Working in partnership with our Sales Leaders, development & creation of sales campaigns to support the sales team
- Customer support after booth numbers are released (including inquiries related to, but not limited to Sales Ops, billing, furniture, badge, etc.)
- Develop and maintain process documents, flagging operational inefficiencies to the Sales Operations Director
- Data entry to support show logistics
- Review and assign incoming portal Sales leads to the appropriate Event sales rep
- Support the Event Sales and Operations team onsite as needed
What You Bring to the Team:
- 2-3 years of customer service, administrative support, or systems support
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Keen interest in continuous improvement
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Highly organized with excellent ability to balance multiple projects at once, and prioritize tasks as needed
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Very comfortable working in a deadline driven environment
- Comfortable working across multiple systems
Other Preferred Attributes:
- Experience managing projects and deadlines
- Experience developing and delivering processes to be used by others
- Experience using project management software
- Experience with Microsoft Access a plus
- Experience with ExpoCad preferred but not required
- College degree or equivalent work experience