The Sales Operations Executive will primarily support a Sales team, who could be selling multiple brands/products across regions. The role will drive consistency and quality in the Sales teams and act as a key link between the Sales function and the CRM team. They will provide structured sales administration, Salesforce (CRM) support, data analysis & investigation, reporting, and data management /entry support. As the Sales teams develop, the role will also become involved in campaign management, and informing the CRM team of priorities for future development of our new Salesforce system to then act as a key testing group.
They may also on occasion be required to support the Event team with administrative duties.
- University Bachelor’s Degree / University of Applied Sciences qualification
- 1 - 2 years of sales support experience across international regions and cultures
- Verbal and Written English
- Strong organization, time management skills and ability to work with senior internal stakeholders
- Experience of data analysis and manipulation
- Ability to proactively handle and respond to customer objections
- Interpersonal skills, confident personality, high level of enthusiasm