The Senior Marketing Services Executive role is an exciting role focusing on delivering a range of digital projects for the customers, including content marketing, lead generation and online advertising campaigns
Working from our London office, you be joining a team of talented, driven digital-minded colleagues, who strive for innovation and quality in every output.
You will be responsible for project managing campaigns that utilise all our digital inventory including email campaigns, video, webinars, ebooks, display advertising and content marketing.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver engaging digital campaigns across our online media assets, using a combination of email, content marketing platforms and lead generation.
- Working with internal editors and marketers to provide high quality results. Employ the highest standards of best practice to deliver optimum results at all times.
- Responsible for the client success and first point of contact, maintaining a consistent open dialogue with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure we exceed expectations
- Provide clients with post-campaign marketing reports using our analytics platforms.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Highly organised with proven ability to work in time pressure, tight timelines and multitasking
- Expert working knowledge of Content Management Systems such as Wordpress or Drupal, email marketing and automation systems such as Eloqua and Adestra
- Expertise in copy-writing of online promotional content
- Highly analytical, with inbuilt curiosity
- Team player and highly collaborative
- Understanding of database management and segmentation techniques
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- The ability to grasp a client’s needs and a drive to meet them.
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues and clients to meet the desired goal.
- University degree or equivalent, marketing qualification will be seen as a bonus