Informa Markets (Food & Building team) seeks a customer-focused, diligent calibre to take up the position of an Assistant Marketing & Communications Manager. We run a couple of well-known international B2B trade shows in the market, inclusive HOFEX, ProWine Asia, Retail Asia Expo, Restaurant & Bar etc. This is an excellent opportunity for this candidate to work for a global company in the leading B2B trade exhibition industry as well as to develop one’s people management skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and drive the execution of online and offline marketing & communication strategy across channels for tradeshow events
- Brainstorm creative ideas and concepts for marketing and promotion
- Participate in brand establishment of events and develop engaging and unique value propositions
- Monitor and keep track of advertising campaigns and different promotion initiatives
- Participate in brand building of various events and develop engaging value propositions
- Familiarize with their clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to enhance customers experience journey
- Assist on promoting mini events and projects such as seminars, conferences, forums, customer surveys and so on.
- Coach and guide junior team members
- Work closely with internal parties, media partners, external vendors and clients for executions and maintain excellent relationship
- Degree holder in marketing, journalism or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of solid and relevant experiences in marketing or event marketing
- Event management or similar project management experience is highly preferred
- Native English with excellent language skills (English and Chinese) is highly preferred
- A good understanding on current digital marketing trends & best practice across digital & new media sectors
- Experience in managing web, email marketing and social media platforms will be an advantage
- Experience in managing team members is an advantage
- Strong proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Responsible, hands-on, open-minded and able to work independently while demonstrate leadership
- Able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking for several projects within tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Candidate with more experiences could be considered as Manager.