Sales Coordinator role forms the backbone of the International Sales division, driving consistency and quality enabling the sales team to spend more time selling. The role will provide structured sales administration, Salesforce and CRM support, reporting, data management & entry support, marketing, along with providing exceptional customer service to clients.
The Sales Coordinator will report to the team Director whilst primarily supporting the Project Managers and Sales teams.
The candidate needs to be articulate, efficient, organised, enthusiastic and a hard working team member in order to deliver high levels of internal and external customer service. This office liaises with companies and partners from around the world so the ability to communicate clearly and calmly, and understand cultural differences, preferences and requirements, is an essential element of this job.
- Good written communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Resilient and determined; problem solver
- Administration skills - organised – planner
- Detail-oriented, flexible, energetic and methodical
- Strong work ethic
- Team player, capable of dealing with strong personalities and being assertive
Alongside a competitive salary Informa also offers the following employee benefits: Season ticket loan, money purchased pension scheme, 25 days annual holiday, life assurance, cycle2work, eye care and child care vouchers.