What we’re looking for:
The Product Analyst will support the Product Owner to manage the roadmap and development prioritization of all requests for the Salesforce Sales platform and related technologies. This position will assist in the requirements gathering, process documentation, design mock-ups, and fact-finding workshops to map business needs to sales systems capabilities. This position will also work with project teams as both a business analyst and sales system subject matter expert to facilitate projects across the sales landscape within Informa Markets. The focus of this position is to work closely with Business and Technology Leads, project / programme teams, and other analysts to deliver best in class solutions on the Salesforce sales platform.
You are accountable for:
- Validating, gathering and documenting business requirements
- Capturing as-is process and data flows
- Capturing as-is application support for process and data flows
- Creating target state process and data flows
- Working with the Development team and Product Owner to transcribing business requirements to technical solutions
- Conduct Gap analysis for process and functional technology
- Highlight process and data dependencies within and across platforms
- Conduit back to the business
- Work with Product Owner and business leads to prioritize requests
- Coordinate and collaborate with BA’s on projects across the Sales workstream. Completing business process, functional, and application analysis.
- Co-ordinate and Input into the requirements gathering or and evaluation of technology solutions.
- Create user stories to identify what is to be built in coordination with the Development team including testing acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with training teams to deliver end user training
- Supporting users within a project environment
- Input into the test planning and management (User stories, Use cases)
- Working with multiple sales platforms and technologies to support sales activities
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Product Analyst, Business Analyst or similar experience
- Experience as a business or technical analyst working with a Salesforce Sales system
- Demonstrable knowledge of analyst tools, techniques and methods supported by relevant practical work experience
- Excellent capability to gather, evaluate and understand business process & requirements
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to translate/describe business requirements to technical experts/teams
- Sound technical knowledge
- Experience of conducting and managing workshops (Process, requirements gathering)
- Experience of conducting and managing full documented system testing
- Experience of working and contributing to all stages of a project (plan, analysis, design, build, deploy, support)
- Ability to work across multiple projects and multi task
- Confident, proactive, flexible, self-motivated team player
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Willingness to work with remote teams
- Flexibility to work with teams in multiple timezones
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.