EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
Advanced Manufacturing Group, is the leading B2B event and media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3.0 trillion advanced manufacturing sector. We help support the flow of information, commerce, and innovation in such sophisticated segments as medical devices and pharmaceutical development, advanced engineering design, automation, manufacturing, processing, and packaging.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking an Executive Vice President, reporting to the President of North America, who will be responsible for successfully delivering annual budgets in excess of $75 million US dollars, grow profit margins through creation and implementation of global strategy, product development, and market alignment.
The ideal leader will drive the team through consensus building, accountable leader and motivation, mentorship, and accountability.
The EVP will be a results-oriented strategic thinker with analytical, logical, and resourceful approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
You are accountable for:
- $70 M + portfolio P&L, strategic and operational responsibilities
- Accurate financial budgeting and forecasting
- Evolve, plan and implement strategic plans for Advanced Manufacturing, resulting in enhanced revenue, profitability, growth, competitive advantage and customer outcomes. Focus on accelerating growth and improving margins.
- Growth organically and through acquisition, by driving the planning and execution of both annual and multi-year strategic plans, including the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
- Develop, lead and inspire team of industry professionals to deliver operational excellence, keeping abreast of industry trends to stay ahead of the market.
- Ensure that marketing, sales and content visions and objectives are aligned.
- Engage with and understand customer groups to drive deep community understanding.
What you bring to the team:
- Strong leader with ten + years experience, overseeing multiple brands and events
- Positive P&L control and management
- Proven track record of driving revenue and bottom line via improvements in people/process/product/technology
- Marketing and sales minded
- Strategic planning and effective on-time implementation.
- Strong collaborator, working well with many types of personalities with ability to influence and partner with other internal and external teams.
- Proven ability to convert market opportunity into profit by actualizing opportunities for topline revenue growth, combined with wise cost management, to achieve increased profit.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!