Executive Assistant | Events Operations | Boulder, CO
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant for its Operations team. The Executive Assistant will support senior executives on the US Customer Success Team- SVP; US Operations, EVP; Corporate Development, and VP; US Operations.
This position will provide high level administrative support to three Senior Executives, directly manage the teams’ daily needs as well as various ad hoc projects. The ideal individual is a highly organized team player, comfortable balancing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a keen eye for detail.
You are accountable for delivering administrative support to Senior Executives:
- Handle highly confidential information such as salaries, and other confidential business information
- Manage individual and team calendars; prioritizing the meeting schedule ensuring that time is efficiently utilized. Schedule meetings, accept/decline requests and all related logistics.
- Manage extensive domestic and international travel arrangements. Resolve issues as they arise.
- Screen calls, take messages, and handle routine return calls including required follow-up.
- Facilitate and organize contacts and correspondence.
- Prepare expense reports and check requests for approval.
- Prepare and proofread presentations, documents, and correspondence.
- Partner with other EAs, colleagues, partners, consultants and suppliers as required to achieve optimal results.
- Review and respond to emails as appropriate. Ensure responses are timely, and information is relayed correctly.
- Meet with and report pertinent information daily.
- Perform errands related to business (e.g., office and department supplies)
- Coordinate senior and executive level meetings for department, cross department and with suppliers and partners; agendas, content, meeting logistics, attendee logistics.
- Collaborate with other Executive and Administrative Assistants, locally and globally, on special projects and project management.
- Support US CST on projects and communication.
- Manage the Front Desk/Office Administrator and related activities for the Boulder Office.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience supporting a C-Suite executive
- Excellent customer service skills, friendly, approachable, and helpful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Understand confidentiality around sensitive material and communication
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Superior service ethic and grace under pressure
- Superior writing and proofreading skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, track record of initiative, high quality and service standard, and ownership of work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Adobe and Visio
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
- Dog Friendly Office
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com