NEXT is a growing data & insights group within New Hope Network and is fast becoming one of the world’s leading data, insights and consulting providers within the global health and nutrition space. We work with a range of stakeholders including natural products entrepreneurs, world class global consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies, leading ingredient providers, investors, retailers and more. This is an excellent opportunity to work at the heart of the natural products industry for an industry thought leader, publisher of industry trade journals, and the owners of Natural Products Expos. Enjoy a dog-friendly office and onsite fitness center, and experience collaborating with an innovative group of colleagues! See: www.whatsnextinnatural.com as well as www.newhope.com.
What we’re looking for:
The NEXT Team is seeking a Digital Program Coordinator to support the development and growth of digital directory platforms associated with tradeshows for the Natural Products and Ingredients industry. The ideal candidate will be flexible and willing to be involved with different aspects of this directory business including customer service, marketing and sales support and data management.
You are accountable for:
- Sales Support: create and distribute resources to support sales of marketing opportunities and sponsorships including media kits, product sheets, post-sale outreach, pricing guidelines and other support collateral; develop curated campaigns to help reach revenue goals for directory platforms; support requests from sales reps to provide data and statistics to push sponsorship sales and resigns; support fulfilment of upgrade packages
- Marketing Support: assist with creation of creative marketing copy to promote usage of directory platform by both clients and users; help improve customer understanding of digital product offerings and potential benefits; gather testimonials and real user feedback
- Client Support: respond directly to client and user inquiries and make requested edits to company profiles and product data; track requests to support future development needs
- Lead Generation: Develop and execute sales campaigns for upgrade packages; come up with new strategies to increase platform generated revenue
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing ability
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and develop the story with business context
- Lead generation and/or marketing experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible skillset with strong organizational and time management abilities
- Positive can-do attitude with strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to doing whatever it takes to make the business successful
- Experience or understanding of the Natural Products Food/Beverage, Vitamin/Supplements or Nutraceutical Ingredients industry a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and/or marketing automation knowledge (Eloqua/Marketo) a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or similar SRM system a plus
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS THAT APPLY
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa?
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com