EDUCATIONAL CONTENT PRODUCER
The Advanced Manufacturing Group of Informa Markets is seeking an experienced Educational Content Producer to program select paid and free content across its portfolio of industry-leading events. The Educational Content Producer is responsible for educating, engaging, and inspiring the advanced manufacturing community through the development and delivery of high-quality live content. S/he will coordinate and manage most aspects of conference /live content production—including agenda development, speaker recruitment, production, and execution—for select paid conferences, free conferences, and expo theaters focusing on what’s neat, next, and new in target markets.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time, experienced Educational Content Producer for its Advanced Manufacturing Group. The Educational Content Producer is responsible for end-to-end conference production, encompassing market research, agenda development, speaker recruitment, and on-site management.
You are accountable for:
- Conducting a thorough research process to develop a targeted, high-quality agenda; process may include behavioral and registration data analysis as well as telephone, in-person, digital, community, and market research to inform agendas and programs.
- Pitching ideas and brainstorming with internal subject matter experts to identify compelling opportunities, creative content ideas, and key educational topics for assigned free and paid live content.
- Developing high-quality, marketable agendas and programs that meet the needs of the target community, cater to identified personas, and drive attendance.
- Identifying, inviting, and securing speakers, with a particular emphasis on outreach to key opinion leaders and progressive thinkers. Some events require content producer to use a formal call-for-speakers process to identify select speakers.
- Managing speaker communication, obtaining required materials, and performing database management for speaker/session tracking and display on the website.
- Crafting compelling copy for session titles and descriptions that grabs attendees’ attention and motivates them to register.
- Providing marketing and sales teams with highlights, briefs, sponsorship targets, and other information required to ensure event success.
- Communicating progress, needs, and challenges effectively to key stakeholders and in event team meetings.
- Working with cross-functional teams to achieve common event goals.
- Attending assigned events, overseeing content on site, providing speaker support, and addressing issues that arise on site during the course of the event.
- Ensuring an enjoyable experience for attendees/delegates and speakers alike.
- Providing post-show analysis and feedback to inform future editions.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and experts.
- Managing and adhering to assigned budget, as well as processing speaker stipends for payment.
- Adhering to posted deadlines.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience as a conference producer or in a similar role involved with live content development and production.
- Excellent scheduling, organizational, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write marketable session descriptions and agendas (copywriting).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfort with cold-calling potential speakers and alumni delegates/attendees for research.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Masterful multi-tasking abilities.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Job location: Remote from anywhere in the U.S. or where Informa has offices, including Santa Monica, San Francisco, New York, Minneapolis, and Denver.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!