CUSTOMER SERVICE CRM MANAGER
Informa’s Aviation Week Network…….
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking candidates for a Customer Service CRM manager. This highly motivated individual will be responsible for managing our corporate clients’ access rights, billing and renewal processes in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Successful candidates will be customer-focused, detail-oriented and thrive working in a matrix organization.
You are accountable for:
- Set up and maintain corporate client accounts for single and bundled contracts within subscription fulfillment system.
- Grant online rights access for all corporate client accounts and oversee/trouble-shoot rights management for individual customers.
- Coordinate outreach for collections and renewal efforts for all corporate clients, in collaboration with sales and marketing teammates.
- Oversee customer service for volume-based magazine and newsletter subscription businesses.
- Identify upsell opportunities within subscriber and prospect databases and sell small group publication subscriptions.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related discipline
- 5+ years' experience with inside sales and/or client management
- Experience working with subscription fulfillment systems like Publishers Advantage
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software a plus
- Passionate about serving and communicating with customers
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines with a customer-focused mindset
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-style organization, and communicate with all technical partners and key stakeholders, as well as sales and marketing teammates.
- Knowledge of aviation and/or manufacturing/supply chain industries a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!