Create and implement integrated digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, registrations, delegates and ultimately to drive visitors to Vitafoods Europe and Vitafoods Asia across all digital channels. Deploy a digital strategy to increase online branding and presence for Vitafoods Insights. Lead the launch and implementation of the event apps.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work alongside Management team to identify, integrate and to deploy best in class digital campaigns.
- Work closely with event Marketing Managers and Head of Marketing to plan and budget integrated digital marketing campaigns per event and for Vitafoods Insights website.
- Implement SEM campaigns including paid programmes, social media campaigns and SEO.
- Grow the event brand’s online presence via digital activity in paid and free channels.
- Grow Vitafoods Insights online traffic and brand presence via digital campaigns and content marketing.
- Oversee digital analytics/ campaign tracking to monitor benchmarks, track success and refine campaigns for website, mobile, social media and content.
- Create and execute SEO tactics to ensure first-page rankings for top keywords, incorporate SEO best practices into the website architecture and content, and deliver SEO audit to recommend plan to improve ranking.
- Day-to-day management of all digital programmes and campaigns
- To maintain a digital calendar of activity and content, ensuring total integration with other marketing activities
- Create regular performance reports for the Head of Marketing, measures of success in earned, owned and paid digital media. Reporting on key KPI’s across events and Vitafoods Insights.
- Provide analysis and insights on overall digital marketing progress
- Set up A/B testing to improve conversion rates across shows.
- Project manage the set up and implementation of online event apps for both Europe and Asia.
- Analyze online customer behavior and identify opportunities to increase revenues from digital channels.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to increase conversion from platform and community.
- Manage Vitafoods Europe event app and online networking planner
- Collaborate with internal Informa teams, agencies and other vendor partners.
Minimum Education Level:
Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing, or a digital related field
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Google Adwords Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
- Significant experience in digital marketing and communications, growing a brand’s presence, traffic and sales/conversions as well as tracking ROI
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics and related tracking technologies. (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and YouTube, with a strong sense of different community behaviour’s and experience using social media to drive ROI and business goals.
- Knowledge of setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Experience of digital media buying and remarketing tactics.
- Experience in launching mobile apps.
- A solid understanding of how to analyse campaign effectiveness, recreate successful campaigns, optimise sub-optimal campaigns.
- Adept at quickly learning a broad array of technologies and applying that knowledge to real world business problems.
- Capability in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate experiments
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and deliver results.
- A proven success in a high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- B2B experience and ability to adapt quickly to different business verticals.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Understanding and experience of working with Asian social media channels eg WeChat
- Experience with Eloqua or similar marketing automation platform
- Experience using Adobe Analytics or similar campaign analysis tool
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager or similar web content management system
- Experience in working on matchmaking platforms