The Event Executive is responsible for supporting the design and delivery of the product/Event experience for our customers. Through a strong understanding of Market trends and customer needs he/she will aid the development of the long-term Event design, through both collating customer feedback and identifying new and innovative opportunities to improve the Event. He/she will support the financial, operational and customer performance of each product. Working alongside Sales, Marketing and Operations, the Event Executive will help ensure all elements are aligned to create a successful Event. He / she will be required to support in initial allocation of the Event floorplan with the Event Director/Manager, to ensure strategic positioning for our customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the event planning, strategy and development to enrich the value proposition that Informa Markets provides.
- Support the design of the Event experience, ensuring a high quality level of delivery in support of the Event’s strategy and customer needs
- Develop and improve the customer experience at each Event, ensuring after sales and customer service, collating feedback and incorporate in future events.
- Build Event loyalty with customers in understanding both specific and wider market needs, feeding trends / issues back into the Event Manager as input to Event strategy
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure all elements of the Event are in alignment to set up for success
- At the Event, support the on-site delivery and setup, supporting logistics for exhibitors and team members
- Support the Event Director/Manager in overseeing the Event floorplan, managed by the Sales Operations team, escalating any strategic decisions where required
- Management of event websites
- Execution of enewsletter
- Plan media advertising & management of magazine
- Support Marketing team on the publicity guide/order forms including:
- Correspondences to Exhibitors on the Marketing Guide for Exhibitors
- Correspondences to Exhibitors to invite their VIPs, compile VIP Program lists and handover to marketing team
- Management of social media sites such as Feathr
- Work with trade associations to extend promotional reach
- University Bachelor’s Degree / University of Applied Sciences qualification
- 1 - 2 years in a Brand / Product role with a multinational organization
- Experience in developing Brand strategies
- Strong experience in managing relationships with international customers across various regions and cultures
- Ability to develop relationships at senior levels and support the management of and interaction with high value customer accounts
- Experience of reporting, budgeting / forecasting and associated processes and policies
- Experience of building trusted internal relationships
- Strong communication and follow-through skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders and other functions to ensure successful implementation of a matrixed business model
- Required travel approximately 20 - 30%
OTHER PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office support tools
- Experience in using Salesforce.com
This job description sets out the duties of the position at the time that it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time per business needs without changing the general character of the duties.