Informa’s Fashion Portfolio is the leading producer of world-renowned fashion tradeshows such as MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, FN PLATFORM and CHILDREN'S CLUB. We believe uniting the industry’s best talent and most dynamic shows will translate into stronger shows for buyers and brands and help us achieve our promise to the industry: to bring together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised shows, provide superior customer service, and ultimately present end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
Uniting the most influential fashion retail decision makers and the world’s top fashion brands, Informa Fashion serves the $1 trillion+ global fashion industry through comprehensive marketplaces in New York, Las Vegas and Japan. Our events cover all major fashion categories from men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, accessories, and footwear to manufacturing resources and service providers.
What we’re looking for:
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned marketer with 5+ years of B2B experience looking to join an exciting and fast-paced fashion industry. Informa Markets is seeking a strategic, fashion-loving Sr. Marketing Manager to join the growing marketing department within the Fashion Group. Reporting to the Content & Social Media Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of marketing strategy and execution in support of the Fashion Group’s portfolio of tradeshows, which includes MAGIC, PROJECT, COTERIE, FN PLATFORM and a number of other fashion trade events. You are responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that generate awareness, increase attendance and revenue for our portfolio of shows while helping our customers (attendees and exhibitors) grow their own businesses.
You are accountable for:
- Work with the Content & Social Media Director, Marketing VP, Show President(s), and Copywriter(s) to design the strategy to promote content across social media and digital channels
- Lead the development and execution of the content and social media strategy for Informa Market’s fashion brands to expand their digital footprint, increase brand awareness and engagement, and lead conversion
- Track trends and analyze performance to maximize impact of content and social media properties
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop content calendars that align with exhibitor and attendee email campaigns
- Ensure content and social media are contributing channels integrated as part of the overall marketing plan
- Oversee and contribute to all aspects of content creation, writing and production. Collaborate with direct reports on content development from planning and execution through post-analysis and reporting
- Develop high traffic content appropriate for multichannel distribution across web, social, email, PPC, and interactive events including but not limited to: video, photography, articles, blogs, white papers, webinars, “state of” and trend reports, etc.
- Collaborate with community managers (Content & Social Media Managers, show contributors, social media contractor) to develop social media strategies that grow engagement, help convert and retain leads
- Work with Sales and Retail Relations to develop added value content and social media opportunities for exhibiting brands and participating retails to help them meet their objectives
- Oversee process for asset gathering and management
- Provide thought leadership to community managers, marketing and show teams
- Implement optimization of content for search engines and lead generation
- Facilitate influencer outreach efforts, create highly visible campaigns, and post event reports
- Manage content & social media budgets
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years proven work experience within the marketing space; content and social fields a plus
- BS degree in Marketing, New Media or relevant field
- Experience managing a team; strong team-orientation and collaborative approach to work
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas and deliver creative content (copy, image and video)
- An interest or experience in fashion/lifestyle industries beneficial
- Ability to succeed in a in a fast-paced environment; multi-tasking is a must
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills; ability to demonstrate the brand voice through social media activities as well as the ability to problem-solve
- Data enthusiast; demonstrated ability to find the data that tells the story and use it to pivot in order to see a greater impact
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- Self-motivated, and high energy
- Some travel required
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Join the Informa Fashion Community:
Informa Fashion: https://www.ubmfashion.com/
Informa Fashion Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ubm_fashion/?hl=en
Informa Fashion Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC32hNiaxF6pDMRmjckxZbQ
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.