This position will have end-to-end project management responsibilities for programs serviced by Informa Market’s Digital Reach team, delivering on all digital media and marketing services for our clientele. The candidate will serve as the primary liaison between Informa and the client once a project is in the execution and delivery stages. They will manage programs for the Informa Markets exhibitions-based business, supporting Aviation, Advanced Manufacturing, Agriculture, Health, Maritime and many more markets. Programs will include content creation, content syndication, e-books, newsletters, webinars, online events such as virtual tradeshows, universities, continuing education center products, and any custom projects as needed. Informa is a global business and the ability to work across multiple time zones is essential. The Program Manager will be expected to perform tasks to assist team members in supporting roles, such as reporting, site testing, marketing coordination etc. This candidate must have a proven track record in nurturing complex customer relationships, and excellent skills in communication, attention to detail, and ability to track and manage many moving parts at once. The role will also be focused on driving continuous process improvements and systems improvements.
You are accountable for:
- Post-sale customer relationship partnership.
- Full project ownership and management, end-to-end.
- Proactive project management, identifying potential issues and finding resolutions to help mitigate them before they happen.
- Managing all client communications related to onboarding, client goals and expectations, weekly reporting, trafficking of client assets and materials, etc. Detailed and effective written communication is required to ensure the many programs and program components can be kept on track.
- Managing proactive internal project status communications via online tracker powered by Quick Base to highlight successes and potential problems before they escalate.
- Managing internal communication between departments such as marketing automation, database, IT production and development, webinar vendor(s), sales, design and production, editorial, custom content, finance, etc.
- Facilitating interaction and workflow between virtual project team members, including third party service providers, to ensure program metrics are delivered on time and on budget.
- Creating project workflow documents on a per project basis. Examples of such documents include: agendas, meeting summaries, project timelines, interdepartmental forms with audience marketing and creative services etc.
- Business reporting to leadership; working with closely with leadership team to report on progress, issues, resolutions and strategize how to effectively support the markets.
- Embodying the values of the Digital Reach team and extend that across the internal organization as a true ambassador of client-focused marketing services.
- Travel to industry events as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 5 years of related customer-focused digital media experience.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Superior project management and organization.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects with equanimity.
- Ability to balance many types of project assignments, from client, to internal, to peer to peer work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to adjust workflow and project plans to respond to changing client demands while still managing to deadlines.
- Thrive within complexity and adept at problem-solving
- Quickly synthesize and focus efforts to accomplish goals
- Ability to demonstrate resilience.
- Ability to develop productive business relationships via email and phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience working in or with sales, customer success, or program management role is desired, as this person will bridge pre-sales and post-sales cultures and priorities.
- Intermediate knowledge of: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Online production skills in content management systems, webinar management systems, and business management and tracking systems (ie, Quick Base, Salesforce, Eloqua, ON24, BrightTalk.)
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Why Work at Informa
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com. www.informaexhibitions.com)