As the Assistant Manager, Partner Marketing, you will be responsible for the strategizing, planning, development and implementation of partner marketing campaigns for the events, with the core KPIs of delivering quality attendance and attendees’ experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Marketing team to plan and execute the partner marketing campaigns aligned with the event’s overall marketing strategy and budget.
- Plan and manage the event’s buyers programme.
- Identify, qualify, engage and deliver key buyers for the event.
- Market/list research to build a hygienic and healthy database of key buyers.
- Identify, qualify and recruit potential partners for the event.
- Maintain positive and productive relationship with partners such as trade associations and travel agencies to extend promotional reach.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
- Plan and manage the event’s group delegation programme.
- Onsite event management including but not limited to
- Overseeing the buyers check-in counters, concierge service and buyers lounge
- Obtaining visitor quotes
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in partner marketing, marketing, and/or events.
- Solid interpersonal and persuasion skills; ability to build relationships with senior management level buyers as well as with alliance partners.
- Good project management capabilities; process-oriented with good end-to-end follow-up skills and focus on details.
This job description sets out the duties of the position at the time that it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time per business needs without changing the general character of the duties.