MARKETING PROGRAM MANAGER
The Marketing Program Manager will support marketing managers across the Informa Markets ICRE portfolio in their goals to increase B2B tradeshow attendance, scale conference revenue, and generate exhibitor leads for sales teams.
What we’re looking for:
The selected candidate will play a pivotal role in the strategy, execution, and analysis of campaigns launched to support these goals. To succeed, the candidate will need to analyze data, make insightful decisions, and network and collaborate with several key stakeholders across events, including marketing managers, sales managers, central services, and show directors.
You are accountable for:
- Manage annual promotional schedules for multiple events and assist in execution wherever necessary.
- Create a barter fulfilment schedule for assigned events and work with event marketing managers and trade publications to ensure all marketing activities are thoughtfully executed and monitored.
- Brainstorm with event teams and marketers to develop campaign strategies for assigned events.
- Write copy for websites, social media, advertisements, brochures, show programs, and press releases.
- Work with centralized design teams to develop graphics for web and print.
- Build multi-step email campaigns based on personas, prior customer experience, and interests.
- Segment data across the ICRE portfolio based on demographics and interests for email and PPC campaigns.
- Ensure the completion of all post-show marketing activities.
- Work with event marketing managers to regularly update website content with an emphasis on SEO.
- Work with digital engagement managers to customize zones of content based on customer persona and behavior.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to implement campaign designs across websites.
- Work with the Digital Analyst to manage, monitor, and maintain sitemaps and overall site health.
- Work with the Digital Analyst to ensure conversion tracking and other pixels are in place across all event websites.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for all major KPIs, goals tracking, and campaign performance.
- Provide regular data reports to event marketing managers.
- Coordinate post-show survey reports between third party research vendors, show teams, and central services.
What you bring to the team:
- 3-6 years of B2B tradeshow management experience, preferably on multiple events.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics).
- Strong copyediting skills to be utilized for attendee and exhibitor marketing campaigns across niche B2B markets.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience identifying process improvement and being adaptable to change.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Aptitude for managing and monitoring multiple social media accounts.
- Experience providing directions for PPC campaigns on popular ad platforms including, but not limited to, Google Ads and Social Media.
- Video marketing experience preferred but not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!