The Digital Marketing Executive is a dynamic marketer that drives the digital activities of the Marketing team, focusing on outbound digital marketing using marketing automation tools.
They are responsible for delivering marketing campaigns for a portfolio of shows through our email digital platforms – Adestra and Eloqua. The Digital Marketing Executive will deliver targeted campaigns to both exhibitors and attendees across a set of events, throughout the complete customer journey all year round.
They are data-led, and proactively look for opportunities to optimise our digital performance. They will strive to increase the quantity and quality of new and existing attendees and exhibitor leads through maximising the effectiveness of our outbound marketing activities.
They are a great relationship builder. The digital marketing executive works closely with the wider digital marketing team as well as key internal stakeholders such as the brand marketing team, copywriters, marketing analyst, brand, creative and sales.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for building, setting up and delivering the outbound campaigns for a set of events using Eloqua and Adestra
- Contributes to and follow multiple, detailed campaign plans, and ensures successful delivery of all campaign milestones on time
- Works alongside copywriters to obtain all content required for the campaigns
- Produces multivariate tests and optimisation plans
- Monitors and reports on the effectiveness of the outbound marketing campaigns against agreed engagement and delivery targets, and constantly seeks to optimise.
Skills and Experience
- Expert working knowledge of Eloqua and Adestra, and proven experience in setting up and delivery of automated campaigns
- Highly analytical, with inbuilt curiosity
- Experienced in A/B testing and Email Marketing
- Proactive approach to constant analysis and optimisation
- Proven experience of hitting digital channels’ KPIs
- Highly organised with proven ability to work in time pressure, tight timelines and multitasking
- Team player and highly collaborative
- Some experience in the Events industry is an advantage
- Marketing degree, qualifications