What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time User Experience Analyst for the Enterprise Applications Product Team. The User Experience Analyst will work with the Product Owners, business users, customers, and key stakeholders to craft an overall design and journey for our internal sales and external sales onboarding platforms. This role is responsible for researching, conceptualizing, designing, and making the sales applications more usable and user friendly.
You are accountable for:
- Analyse existing Sales platforms and understand new needs of the internal business users as well as external customers.
- Participate in project initiatives to introduce new functionality to ensure that design and user experience are incorporated from the beginning of a project.
- Conduct research on usability and customer experience.
- Clarify requirements to incorporate user experience needs into the underlying business request and translate into an intuitive user experience.
- Present solutions, ideas, and recommendations that serve the intention of the requirements.
- Take a Customer Journey approach to make the sales experience frictionless
- Create designs that align with the use case needs that fit into the overall user journey and experience.
- Working with the Product Owners and Analysts prepare mock-ups, prototypes, wireframes and interaction diagrams for the sales and sales onboarding tools.
- Continuously research and strive to understand audience needs better and improve the existing systems.
- Identify process and design problems in existing systems to identify areas for improvement.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Design, Development or Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience working in a User Experience Analyst role or similar experience with visual interface design
- Experience with mock-ups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Experience working with project teams to deliver IT projects
- Excellent capability to evaluate business requirements and conceptualize design solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Willing to travel as required
- Technical knowledge (Salesforce, Salesforce Communities) will be an added advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!