Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement business and IT data requirements through designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics).
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Govern data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
- Be a self-starter, schedule meetings with correct stakeholders, and facilitate effective dialog for productive meeting outcomes.
- Document and maintain corporate metadata repositories and EDW artefacts such as data dictionaries, architecture diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, source-to-target data mappings, data models, and data flow diagrams.
- Document and maintain the data solution design in the documentation tool (Confluence)
- Manage security and privacy standards for the BI platforms through administrative responsibilities.
- Design and provide proper technical trainings for data consumers and other BI developers from the Global Data Team.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to align on both functional and non-functional pre-requisites
- Broad technical aptitude and knowledge specifically in data warehousing, ETL, BI, and integration technologies
- Hands on mentality
- Experience in data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization
- Strong business acumen and both IT and product leadership experience with a proven track record of delivering solid results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with large scale, global IT projects
- Strong project and change management experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, technical and business friendly
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with the ability to evaluate and summarize information provided
- Confident, proactive, flexible, self-motivated team player
- Experience of delivering architecture solutions for large Customer Data Warehouses, Enterprise Content Management Systems, Sales CRM and e-commerce Solutions.
- Experience in delivering database solutions for global, multi divisional and multi-language business users
- Experience working with the following applications:
- Reporting and Visualization Tools (Tableau and Power BI)
- CRM Systems (Salesforce, Salesforce communities)
- Marketing Campaign Management Solutions (Oracle Eloqua)
- Enterprise Content Management Systems (Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Dupal, Alfresco)
- Analytics Platforms (Adobe Analytics, Target)
- Enterprise Planning platforms (IBM Cognos TM1)
- Master Data Management & Data Quality (Talend)
- Data Warehouse Platforms (AWS Redshift, AWS Aurora, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience working in an Events/Exhibitions Business