Informa is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world’s buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully.
The Food ingredients Global portfolio of events provides meeting places for the food & beverage industry around the world, bringing together key influencers, suppliers and buyers to drive growth and innovation in every step of the supply chain, from drug discovery to finished dosage.
We are looking for individuals who are 100% passionate about marketing and live media. We specifically want people who enjoy an entrepreneurial, deadline-driven, international environment and want to be part of one of the best teams in the event business.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for operational marketing activities and planning for the international Food ingredients and Health ingredients events in conjunction with our international offices. The successful candidate will need to have proven marketing knowledge that will help him/her emerge into the industry very quickly.
- Assist with the coordination of marketing activities related to the Food ingredients & Health ingredients exhibitions;
- Assist with the coordination of marketing campaigns;
- Event website management including content management and website optimisation;
- Assist in managing relationships with ad agencies, clients and contractors;
- Gain an understanding of the international food & beverage market;
- Timely management, production and consistency of printed and digital materials in cooperation with the marketing team
- Timely and detailed reporting and forecasting on targets, conversion rates and demographics;
- Assisting with preparing product marketing plans;
- Responsibility for maintaining and building the profile of the event brand through marketing communication and development of the global network;
- General assistance to marketing management where needed;
The successful candidate will have a marketing background (BA) and marketing knowledge in digital, events or media. He or she is a creative person with the ability to multi-task in a hectic environment. Working with global colleagues requires a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written). An excellent command of English is imperative.
You must have the right to work in the Netherlands and you must be enrolled in a course of study with an Internship requirement.
- Strong communication skills
- Practical organisational ability
- Proven people skills
- Result driven
What we offer
- A highly international working environment
- On and off the job training and development
We invite you to be part of an organization that is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and to being a responsible, sustainable business. Informa is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.